At the end of the day, I am here to document one of the most important days of your life, and I want to make that day as effortless for you as possible. When we are together, I will make sure that you and your partner both have the amazing experience that you have been waiting for. Whether that means you want me getting that crazy family group shot that you wanted, or scoping out an epic hike with jaw-dropping views. Remember that I’ve got you, and I am here to support you.
THE BOOKING PROCESS
1. Send me an email to email@example.com or submit a contact form to check if your date is available! Tell me a little about yourselves and your plans!
2. I’ll send you a copy of my Welcome Guide, and we can start talking about your wants, needs, and how we can have a fantastic experience working together. We can get to know each other over coffee (or a glass of wine), a phone chat, FaceTime call, or email. Whatever you feel most comfortable with. 🙂
3. You want to book (woo hoo) and it’s going to be awesome. All you have to do is pick your package and let me know. I’ll just need a signed contract and a 30% retainer fee to make it official.
4. Be mindful. I’ve got the rest covered for you! We go over important must-have photos, timelines, and smooth out all the little details a month before your special day so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
5. Your Photos are ready! I’ll share a sneak peek within one week of the wedding so you can get super giddy about all your wedding photos.
Q & A
Where are you located? And can you travel?
I live in Brisbane, Australia. I’m nestled right in between the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast which makes it super convenient for me to service all of these areas. I travel a fair amount, so yes, yes I can travel. In fact, I LOVE to travel. All packages include travel fees so you know what you are working with right off the bat.
When can we expect our photos?
I want to make sure that your photos look amazing before they are delivered. For this to happen I give myself 2-3 weeks to deliver couples & engagement sessions, and about 6 weeks to deliver Weddings & Elopements. Don’t worry though! You’ll get a sneak peek within the first week.
How do I book?
Email me, submit a form, send a message on Instagram or Facebook, and we will start planning! I will need a signed contract and a paid retainer fee. For Wedding and Elopement packages a 30% retainer fee is required. For Couples & Engagement sessions, a 50% retainer fee is required.
Do you work with a second shooter?
Yes and No. I typically shoot solo, but there I do know a few rad photographers who can be available when a second shooter is needed — there is an option to add one on. The bigger the event, the more action there is. Having a second photographer gives me the ability to capture more (and different) angles and photos.